Architect Gent 273 keer bekeken
- Statuut Loontrekkend
- Provincie Oost-Vlaanderen
- Regio Regio Gent
Architect Ghent, Belgium
Help us shape the future of electromobility in Belgium and Europe!
Mission of the Role
In your role as Location Architect you are responsible for our Belgian fast charging network, from site investigation to an operational station. You ensure that we realize high-quality stations at high speed. You will develop layouts for future locations in a team and create all necessary documents from the first sketch to the final execution drawings based on the modular Fastned design. A smooth building permit approval is extremely important for Fastned and you will be responsible for the process in Belgium. You could also participate in public tenders and competitions, creating the layout and 3D visualizations. When the construction phase starts, you will support the Construction Manager with your expertise and knowledge.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Architecture or equal qualification (Civil Engineering, experienced draughtsperson, etc.)
- You have 3-5 years experience
- You are an expert in AutoCAD
- You are fluent in Flemish/Dutch and English, bonus points if you also speak French
- It is a plus if you are skilled in Photoshop and can make good renders
- You think occasional traveling within Belgium and to The Netherlands is an extra in your job
- Working for Fastned means that you ‘Think like a Founder’ and ‘Move fast & Deliver WOW’!
- You are a great teamplayer, flexible, take responsibility and initiative. You are not afraid to make mistakes and always want to keep on learning
What’s in it for you?
Working for Fastned means working with highly passionate, ambitious, intelligent people. Together we want to realise our mission of accelerating the transition towards sustainable mobility while having fun doing this Fastned is a fast growing scale-up, already operating in six countries and with a big international ambition in a new and exponentially growing market. You have the chance to fulfill your role in your own way. Fastned has a no-nonsense and quirky culture, people are our biggest asset and we make sure we have fun together along the way and make sure we celebrate our success, big and small. You will be working in Belgium and every month travel to our Head Office in Amsterdam for our monthly meeting with the whole company, followed by great food and drinks. Of course we want you to join our yearly famous trip abroad and our legendary Christmas party. And you can use our fully electric car fleet.
Curious and Interested?
We are looking forward to meeting you. Send us your CV and Portfolio. We love to hear what made you apply! Due to Covid-19 and restrictions on traveling, we will start the recruitment process with a first interview via Google Hangout, followed by an assignment you can make from home. After that, a second interview will follow, if possible face to face. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to me, Maaike de Koningh, Head of Recruitment & People: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031613672017