B‐architecten is currently looking for a BIM modeller with experience to join the team, full time or 4/5.
- You support the BIM manager in the implementation of Revit and BIM within our office
- You assist the BIM team in modelling various projects in different phases
- You help to share the information between teams and curate internal BIM libraries (families, guides, etc.)
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Background as an architect or architect-engineer is an extra asset
- Team player
Start date: as soon as possible
What’s in it for you?
We are no traditional architecture office, nor do we aim at becoming one.
Besides a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a horizontal work environment where autonomy is key, we believe well-being is just as important as prosperity. That’s why we value your work-life balance and created a rich tradition of well-developed team activities over the years, such as a daily healthy lunch for all employees, snacks, refreshing ice-cream or comfort food depending on the weather, pilates lessons on Wednesdays and the monthly B-café, where we invite external speakers to give a lecture. Every year we go on a day trip to B-projects in the implementation phase and in the month September we always go on a two-day journey. We start our holidays traditionally with a cosy Christmas dinner and a summer BBQ in the courtyard of our B-office.
Want to know more?
The above are just a few examples of what we have to offer. Did we encourage you to discover the B-culture? We would love to meet you! Email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see you soon.
- Statuut Zelfstandig
- Adres Borgerhoutsestraat 22/01, 2018 Antwerpen, België
- Provincie Antwerpen
- Regio Regio Antwerpen