Executive/Personal Assistant, Brussels – St.Gilles 683 keer bekeken
- Statuut Zelfstandig
- Provincie Brussel
- Regio Brussel
sophiegreenis a multidisciplinary design studio – specialised in adaptive re-use of our build environment.
We are a company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true team-work across expertise networks and new ways of approaching conventional tasks.
We believe in the power of build space, both in terms of experience and function.
… and we believe in solutions over disciplines !
We have an informal work environment where camaraderie and collegial support are highly valued and where ambition, very high work morale and dedication to creating spaces with impact unify our staff. Our office culture is characterized by creativity, high energy and a strong team spirit. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a cool workplace where we want to be and work continuously at becoming better and better at what we do.
From our main office in Brussels and with our team of 6-10 independent collaborators we work on international projects.We are aiming for growth and sustainable business development and as we continue to professionalize and optimizewe need an Executive / Personal Assistant to support our office founder.
Sophie Green (SG) is a german registered interior architect (ByAK), a board member to the ECIA and external expert to the European Parliament, office founder and a mother of three, and she is looking for a professional Executive/ Personal Assistant.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the daily personal and professional calendar,meeting briefing and scheduling assistance
- Maintaining daily email correspondence between SG, clients, network, stakeholders
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of SG
- Scheduling and liaising with clients, in person, over the phone, and through email
- Working closely with project teams to coordinate all project-related meetings, appointments, schedules, and correspondence including Terms of Agreement and hours/invoicing
- Working on scheduling and executing all press-related matters
- Working closely with the communication team, managing and overseeing execution of communication plan
- Managing international lecture schedule, including Terms of Agreement, travel logistics, and invoicing
- Managing and overseeing execution of personal assistance to SG
- Overseeing and liaising with finance team to ensure all accounts are in sufficient order
- Monthly expense reconciliation for SG, approving invoices for the finance team
- Document filing and organization for business and personal matters
- Assisting in the planning and execution of various personal events
- Maintaining professional and friendly relationship with the entire team
- Handling all matters with absolute confidentiality
- Various ad hoc tasks
We seek a person who:
- Is organized, structured and both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented
- Has a complementary personality
- Has a high level of energy and gets stuff done
- Is system driven: creating, developing and fine tuning procedures
- Can manage complex schedules and daily calendars
- Is capable of multi-tasking tasks that often vary in scale and scope
- Has self-confidence and persistence, and is confident with decision making
- Is proactive and who completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Has excellent communication skills: fluent in English and French spoken and written; knowledge of German and Dutch is an asset;
- Enjoys an international, busy and creative environment with many personalities
- Is comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
- Feels that no task is too little or too great
- Is a good colleague and team player who wants to engage in our unique office culture
- Is incredibly professional by email, phone and in person
- Has a sympathetic and nurturing demeanour
- Has a minimum of 2 years professional experience as an executive and/or personal assistant
- Is discrete
- Is nice
- Is fun!
* Omschrijf welk profiel je zoekt
We offer an exciting position, flexible working hours within an international team and a family friendly, informal and laid back professional work environment.
Druk onderaan op de zwarte knop om snel en rechtstreeks bij de werkgever te solliciteren.