Project ARCHITECT A-Z, Brussels – St.Gilles 273 keer bekeken
- Statuut Zelfstandig
- Provincie Brussel
- Regio Brussel
sophiegreen is a multidisciplinary design studio – we are specialised in adaptive re-use of our build environment – through rethinking, redesigning, reconversion and renovation of existing building substance.
We provide sustainable and environmentally responsible architecture without compromising on aesthetics.
Green architecture can and should be a thing of beauty!
As specialists for human centred design, we developed our projects from the users point of view – from the inside out. We aim to create spaces with impact – that attract, energise and inspire people.
Turning space into a tool of communication, we develop environments that are finely tuned to our clients’ private or corporate identity, interacting with its users – visually and emotionally.
sophiegreen manages projects of various scales, in both the private and the public sector. We work internationally with a flexible and highly qualified team of engineers, architects and designers, which allows us to respond directly and efficiently to the individual project requirements.
We believe in the power of build space, both in terms of experience and function.
… and we believe in solutions over disciplines !
Please join us on our mission if you are an Architect or Interior Architect who has:
- A professional degree and 5 -7 years professional experience as architect with special focus on interior and you have been working in Brussels for several years
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in French and/or Dutch and English spoken and written
- Strong conceptual and design skills
- The ability to develop design options and projects in collaboration with the team
- The ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings as they relate to the project, knowledge of local codes
- The ability to prepare, develop and edit work descriptions and bill of quantities as they relate to the project
- Passion for projects of various types and sizes – private or public / small or big
- Out of the box thinking and finding of sustainable solutions
- Experience in offices, hospitality (hotel/restaurant/bar/spa), care (day-care/hospital/retirement), retail, high end residential interior design experience, educational and cultural projects
- Experience in furniture and millwork design; knowledge of interior details, millwork drawings and FF&E
- Strong ability with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Office
- Strong organizational skills, good management of junior team members, ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget time
- A sense for customer service, people management and a business development mind-set
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction from managers
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Affinity explaining, so co-workers can learn and grow
- Pragmatism, resilience, tenacity and a laid back attitude
- Experience from a leading Belgium or international architecture office
- BVA or OA.FG licensure and/or LEED certification are assets
We offer interesting projects, an international team, a family friendly and laid back work environment. We are aiming for growth and sustainable business development and we are offering the possibility to take an active part in this, leading to a possible partnership at a later stage.
Druk onderaan op de zwarte knop om snel en rechtstreeks bij de werkgever te solliciteren.