B‐bis architecten is currently looking for a project architect with experience to join the team, full time or 4/5.
- You will be working independently on small architectural projects, residential interior design, offices and shops, scenographies for exhibitions and performing arts, temporary installations and furniture design.
- You are in charge of the communication and coordination within the project team
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Architect or architect-engineer, with an affinity for small architectural projects and a keen eye for detail
- Team player who’s able to work independently at the same time
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Suite
Start date: to be determined
What’s in it for you?
We are no traditional architecture office, nor do we aim at becoming one.
Besides a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a horizontal work environment where autonomy is key, we believe well-being is just as important as prosperity. That’s why we have a rich tradition of well-developed team activities, such as a daily healthy lunch for all employees, snacks, refreshing ice-cream or comfort food depending on the weather, pilates lessons on Wednesdays and the monthly B-café, where we invite external speakers to give a lecture. Every year we go on a day trip to B-projects in the implementation phase and in the month September we always go on a two-day journey. We start our holidays traditionally with a cosy Christmas dinner and a summer BBQ in the courtyard of our B-office.
Want to know more?
The above are just a few examples of what we have to offer. Did we encourage you to discover the B-culture? We would love to meet you! Email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see you soon.
- Statuut Zelfstandig
- Adres Borgerhoutsestraat 22/01, 2018 Antwerpen, België
- Provincie Antwerpen
- Regio Regio Antwerpen